You’re here because you want the best possible care for your dog while you’re taking care of business during the day. Learn more about Furball Fitness below. Once you see all of the awesome perks your dog gets as a member of Furball Fitness, click the button at the bottom to schedule your Meet & Greet. No obligation. Just come on down, get to know us, and check out our facility! If you already know what’s up and want to proceed, here’s the link:
Why Furball Fitness?
…because Furball Fitness knows how important adequate exercise is in maintaining optimal physical and mental health for your dog. Plus, you probably don’t want your baby home alone all day, bored, and wreaking havoc in your home!
What you (but mostly your dog) get(s):
- Dog Camp – playtime and socialization in Furball Fitness’ 2500 sq/ft. indoor AND outdoor dog park. Fully turfed!
- Adventure Hikes – stretch legs, sniff butts, and poop to your heart’s content! I know I appreciate a little bit of fresh air every day, so my guess is the dogs do too! We hike places like Point Isabel, Albany Bulb, Dimond Canyon, Leona Canyon, Wildcat Canyon, and much more!
- Hands-on Training – preserve consistency in your home training by utilizing pre-established commands; in addition, fine-tune manners and other skills, like off-leash recall.
- Small Play Groups – safety and comfort in keeping a maximum capacity; 8 dogs per group. Just the right amount of dogs. Just the right amount of energy. Plenty of room to roam. We’re not trying to build a doggie empire over here with hundreds of dogs circling through each day. Furball Fitness is deliberate in staying intimate with the goal of servicing each and every one of you to the best of our ability.
- Lasting Friendships – experienced staff who develop a personal relationship with you and your dog. No revolving door of walkers. We’ll build trust. You’ll know your dog’s caretaker well.
- No Crates – because we cap group sizes and have plenty of space, no crates are utilized. The puppies treat the indoor dog park as their own backyard – run around and rumble OR sprawl out and lounge. Cage free!
- Flexible Schedules – choose any combination of days that works for your busy schedule. Morning and afternoon sessions available. Minimum 1 day per week.
- All Inclusive!!! – no sneaky, a la carte charges. Your membership covers all of the fun! Daycare playtime AND adventure hikes. This is part of what makes Furball Fitness special. Elsewhere, once the dogs are in, they’re in. Here, your dog will get the best of both worlds!
How’s all that sound? Your dog is about to be living its best life!