Furball Fitness has been servicing lovely humans and their dogs throughout the greater Bay Area for nearly 6 years now and is pleased to have opened its doors to a brand new dog camp and daycare facility in Oakland, CA (as of July 2017).
Why Furball Fitness?
…because Furball Fitness knows how important adequate exercise is in maintaining optimal physical and mental health for your dog. Plus, you probably don’t want your baby home alone all day, bored, and wreaking havoc in your home!
What you (but mostly your dog) get(s):
- Dog Camp – playtime and socialization in Furball Fitness’ 3000 sq/ft. indoor AND outdoor dog park. Fully turfed!
- Hands-on Training – preserve consistency in your home training by utilizing pre-established commands; in addition, fine-tune manners and other skills, like off-leash recall.
- Small Play Groups – safety and comfort in keeping a maximum capacity; 8 dogs per group. Just the right amount of dogs. Just the right amount of energy. Plenty of room to roam. We’re not trying to build a doggie empire over here with hundreds of dogs circling through each day. Furball Fitness is deliberate in staying intimate with the goal of servicing each and every one of you to the best of our ability.
- Lasting Friendships – experienced staff who develop a personal relationship with you and your dog. No revolving door of walkers. We’ll build trust. You’ll know your dog’s caretaker well.
- No Crates – because we cap group sizes and have plenty of space, no crates are utilized. The puppies treat the indoor dog park as their own backyard – run around and rumble OR sprawl out and lounge. Cage free!
- Flexible Schedules – choose any combination of days that works for your busy schedule. Morning and afternoon sessions available. Minimum 1 day per week.
- All Inclusive! – no sneaky, a la carte charges. Your membership covers all of the fun! Daycare playtime, feedings if needed, flat daily rates (no hourly charges).
How’s all that sound? Your dog is about to be living its best life!